Monday, March 7, 2011

What is up with women on dating sites?

Where to begin with this one. I might catch a lot of hate on this, but that's what blogging is all about, to get a lot of reaction, right? A lot of women on dating sites say that they probably won't respond to short messages. But what's the point of sending a long one, if they might not even be interested? I mean, I understand if you don't want to respond to a "Hey babe, we should meet up" or something like that, but how about a "Hi there, care to chat some time?" or any other short and respectful message. Plus I have tried sending longer messages as well, and still get no response. When women message me, I always write back, even if I'm not interested. I figure if they had the courage to put themselves out there, the least I can do is respond, politely as possible of course. But the one that really boggles my mind is when a woman joins a chat with me, and then doesn't say one single word and leaves. Why do they even join the chat in the first place? Please someone shed some light on this for me. Tell me what I am missing. I know I am no George Clooney, but I definitely think I'm decent, and I only usually reach out to women that I see have viewed my profile, which should mean that they are at least somewhat interested right? I have met a couple of good friends from dating sites but nothing serious. Do dating sites only work for the people on the commercials? Really seems like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment