Monday, March 7, 2011

No Basketball?

So I did a search for basketball blogs on here and got no results. Seriously?! So I guess I'll be the first? Basketball is definitely my favorite sport. I don't really have favorite teams, more so favorite players. Right now I like Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, Kobe Bryant... you can probably throw Derrick Rose in there. So because James and Wade are on the same team, I definitely root for the Miami Heat. But man are they in a funk right now. I hope my friend was right when he told me that they'll step up in the playoffs. I think NBA players are the best athletes in professional sports. Running, jumping, and even strength; basketball players are beginning to resemble football players in the muscle department. Lebron James in particular, is unbelievably blessed in the athletic department. These players are so much fun to watch. With all this being said, I still believe the greatest of all time is Michael Jordan. End of discussion. I know this is a blog but..... nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment