Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan earthquake disaster: Warning sign?

I'm not usually a pessimist, but this disaster in Japan has definitely got me worried. What gets me is that Japan has the only tsunami early-warning system in the world. So in that sense, the earthquake happened in the perfect spot. Because obviously the warning can't be early enough when it happens right there. I mean, I'm like everyone else, I hope that the 2012 predictions don't come true. And we should always live life to the fullest... but maybe especially this year.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. Tomorrow has never been promised and yet we become so complacent with the idea of "I will do it tomorrow." Japan is also another reminder of this planet's size considering people in California were evacuated from the shore line. I guess living now and being prepared for the future is a tight line that we all have to tread.

    ReplyDelete